These baked turkey & quinoa meatballs are simply seasoned for maximum versatility and baked in the oven to keep the process easy and fast!
- 24 oz. ground turkey (I used dark meat, 85% lean)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (cook the quinoa in broth for extra flavor!)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven and two large cookie sheets to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix together with your hands until just combined.
- Take pan out of oven, spray with olive oil and using a cookie scoop, scoop out golf ball sized balls onto pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip meatballs and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with pasta and your favorite sauce, or as desired!
- Nutrition facts are for one meatball.
- Be sure to preheat the pans while the oven is preheating.
- Meatballs are a little smaller than golfballs, if you make them larger, you may need to adjust cooking time and increase it a bit.
Keywords: meatballs, turkey meatballs, easy dinner