What’s savory, cheesy, and super delicious?! Baked ham and cheese roll ups! These ham and cheese baked roll ups are super easy to make, made with minimal ingredients, and the perfect little hand-held snack to take on the go.
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups Video
This easy recipe is brought to you proudly in partnership with Jones Dairy Farm. I’m excited to partner with them again in 2023, especially because we use their products every single week. (If you’ve ever seen my Costco hauls, you’ve seen me recommend their chicken sausages in BULK!)
These ham and cheese crescent roll ups feature the delicious Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Canadian Bacon. When I’m looking for high-quality breakfast proteins, I choose Jones Dairy Farm because I love that they are a local family business, picky about their ingredients and methods, and most of all, because we love the way they taste. Their center cut Canadian Bacon is perfect to take on the go, as it’s ready-to-eat, making them an easy option for weekdays and weekends alike. Each serving has 10 grams of lean protein and is certified gluten-free.
Be sure to check out the other helpful posts brought to you in partnership with Jones Dairy Farm: high protein breakfast meal prep box, sausage breakfast burritos, 5-minute breakfast board for kids, breakfast taquitos, and of course, my easy protein hack for kids.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
What You’ll Love About Baked Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Cheesy, savory flavors
- Just 10 minutes to prep
- Just 15 minutes cook time
- Made with just 4 simple ingredients
- Each roll up has almost 10 grams of protein
You need just 5 basic ingredients to put together these ham and cheese baked roll ups:
- Jones Dairy Farm Center Cut Canadian Bacon – This is the only Canadian bacon I will use! It’s high-quality, tastes amazing, and has 10 grams of protein per serving.
- Crescent rolls – You’ll want about 8 rolls all together, but many of the packages come in different sizes. NOTE: Don’t separate the rolls as we’re going to keep them in rectangles to roll up like cinnamon rolls.
- Cheese – I’ve used a shredded sharp cheddar cheese, but you can really use any cheese that melts well. Havarti, Monterey jack or swiss would all also be delicious.
- Mustard – I think dijon mustard adds a delicious elevated flavor, but you could use yellow mustard, honey mustard, or even omit it completely.
How to Make Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
Ok, let’s make ham and cheese crescent roll ups. This is an overview, the detailed instructions can be found below in the recipe card.
Store ham and cheese roll ups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
How to reheat roll ups
Reheat roll ups in a 350 degree F oven or air fryer until warm or hot.
What to Serve with Ham and Cheese Baked Roll Ups
These roll ups are super convenient to take on the go, so I like adding it to a lunchbox with a few simple sides for a nutritious and hearty snack.
- Fresh fruit (berries, sliced apples, clementines)
- Fresh veggies (carrot sticks, mini bell peppers, cucumber slices)
- Nuts like peanuts or almonds
- Glass of juice or milk
Follow Emily on Instagram or TikTok for family dinner recipe videos and tips for feeding kids.
Prefer to get updates by email?
More Ham and Cheese Recipes
If you like this classic combination as much as we do, be sure to try one of these other easy ham and cheese recipes – and feel free to swap out the ham for Canadian bacon as it’s cooked and ready-to-eat, just like ham:
Everyone loves these baked ham and cheese roll ups! Made with just 4 basic ingredients, just 10 minutes prep, and perfect to take on the go!
- 2 4–oz. package crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 6 oz. package Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or oil.
- Unwrap crescent roll dough and spread out flat into sheets. NOTE: Don’t separate them into the triangles, we want intact rectangles with two triangles each.
- Spread a thin layer of dijon mustard over the whole crescent roll sheet and top with chopped Canadian bacon and shredded cheese.
- Roll up sheet like cinnamon rolls, cutting each sheet in half, and transfer to the muffin tins. (If any of the filling falls out, just add on the top or stuff into muffin rolls.)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Serve warm.
Keywords: baked ham and cheese roll ups, ham and cheese baked roll ups, ham and cheese roll ups
This post may contain affiliate links. They do not add any charge to you, but I will make a very small commission from them. I only link to products I use and recommend. Thank you for your support!