Early morning entertaining made EASY! This bagel bar brunch platter requires NO COOKING and has everything you need for a meal – all on one platter!
- various bagels (mini or regular)
- 1–2 flavors cream cheese
- protein: lox or smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs
- vegetables: sliced cucumbers, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado
- fruit: berries, clementines
- mini muffins or baked goods
- Gather all components and put them out on a large baking sheet or cutting board.
- Start with bowls and/or dishes of cream cheese and fruit, followed by lox and vegetables, bagels, fruit and baked goods.
TIP: Place bowls of cream cheese and berries on the board first, followed by small cutting board or plate with lox, eggs, and vegetables. Finish with bagels and fruit.
- This is a perfect meal for brunch or even a breakfast-for-dinner meal!