- 1 small shallot, minced (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 olive oil
- juice from one lemon
- juice from 1/2 an orange
- 6 cups torn butter lettuce
- 6 cups arugula
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 blood orange, peeled and segmented
- remaining 1/2 of orange from dressing, peeled and segmented
- optional: pistachios, pine nuts
- Combine shallot, mustard, oil, lemon juice and orange juice in a small jar.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste and shake until emulsified.
- Toss greens with dressing and divide onto plates.
- Top with citrus segments, goat cheese and nuts if desired.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
There will be leftover dressing – store in the refrigerator and use again!
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 14 grams
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Protein: 9 grams
- Cholesterol: 13 mg