- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 slices sprouted or whole-grain bread
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- Whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon in a shallow baking dish.
- Spread almond butter on two slices of the bread and top with other slice of bread.
- Add sandwiches to egg mixture, flipping after a minute or two.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium heat and add butter to pan.
- When the butter melts, add french toast stack to hot pan.
- Cook for about two minutes, until golden brown and flip.
- Cook for another two minutes.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
- Calories: 496
- Sugar: 23 grams
- Fat: 21 grams
- Carbohydrates: 58 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Protein: 21 grams