This air fryer quesadilla recipe couldn’t be easier! Serve this quesadilla in air fryer with a bunch of toppings for a customizable meal.
- 4 flour tortillas (about 10 inch)
- 12 oz. shredded Mexican cheese
- toppings as desired
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Assemble quesadillas. Place cheese and any fillings on one half of a tortilla and fold over, closing with a toothpick to seal. You can fit two quesadillas in a standard air fryer basket.
- Cook at 360 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut into wedges and serve with toppings. (See topping ideas in post above)
- Nutrition facts do not include toppings.