Easy air fryer baby potatoes taste like delicious roasted potatoes, but cook in less than 15 minutes! Serve these baby red potatoes in the air fryer as a side to anything from creamy scrambled eggs to air fryer frozen salmon.
And while I think you’ll gobble these right up, if you find yourself with any leftovers, put the air fryer roasted potatoes in these sausage and potato breakfast burritos for a delicious and satisfying meal any time of day.
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of Contents
- What You’ll Love About Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- How to Cook Baby Red Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Seasoning Ideas
- Storage Instructions
- What to Serve with Baby Potatoes
- More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- It’s 5pm. Are you still wondering what’s for dinner?
- Helpful Tools to Make Air Fryer Potatoes
What You’ll Love About Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Delicious flavor
- Just 5 minutes prep time
- 10 minutes cooking time
- Made with just 3 ingredients
- An easy and versatile side
The baby potatoes in air fryer are made with just a few basic ingredients:
- Baby red potatoes – You can really use any baby or small potatoes or fingerling potatoes here.
- Olive oil – Use high quality olive oil for best flavor.
- Seasoning salt
How to Cook Baby Red Potatoes in Air Fryer
You won’t believe how easy these potatoes are!
- Prep. Slice potatoes in half and preheat air fryer.
- Season. In a large bowl, drizzle potatoes with olive oil and seasoning salt. Toss to coat evenly.
- Air fry potatoes. Place potatoes in air fryer basket and air fry baby potatoes for 10-12 minutes until fork tender. Shake basket after 6 minutes.
- Serve. Sprinkle with extra black pepper and flaky sea salt and serve with sour cream, ketchup, or your favorite dipping sauce if desired.
These air fryer mini potatoes are delicious with seasoning salt, but you can really season them with just about anything:
- Steak seasoning
- Garlic salt
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Herb blends
Store leftover air fryer roasted baby red potatoes in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
How to reheat
For best results, reheat potatoes in the air fryer for a minute or two or in a 375 degree F oven until heated through.
You can microwave them, but they’ll be soft.
Can you freeze potatoes?
Yes, you can freeze them in an airtight container (stasher bags are perfect!) for 3-4 months.
What to Serve with Baby Potatoes
Serve up these air fryer baby red potatoes with a main dish for a simple dinner:
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
If you like this air fryer baby potatoes recipe, you might also like some of these other easy air fryer recipes:
It’s 5pm. Are you still wondering what’s for dinner?
Menu Plans by My Everyday Table can help you out.
The plan addresses three major issues when it comes to weeknight dinners: having a plan, time, and one family meal.
You’ll save time, save money, waste less food, and feel calm when 5pm hits because your dinner is already planned.
Helpful Tools to Make Air Fryer Potatoes
- Air Fryer – Perhaps the only tool you need to make these roasted crispy baby potatoes air fryer recipe!
EASY air fryer baby potatoes take just 5 minutes to prep and are ready-to-eat in less than 15 minutes! Great side dish to any meal.
- 1 1/2 lbs. baby red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F while you prep.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil and seasoning salt to evenly coat.
- Air fry for 10-12 minutes, shaking basket after 6 minutes.
- See other seasoning ideas above.
Keywords: air fryer baby potatoes, baby potatoes air fryer, baby red potatoes air fryer
This post may contain affiliate links. They do not add any charge to you, but I will make a very small commission from them. I only link to products I use and recommend. Thank you for your support!