This simple side salad is ready in just 5 minutes!
When I’m creating meals for the weeknight dinner club, I have to keep sides and salads quick and easy so that the entire meal comes together in 30 minutes or less.
This chickpea chopped salad is a great side salad for my easy ravioli lasagna recipe, give it a try!Print
Looking for a simple side salad that’s ready in just 5 minutes? This chickpea chopped salad is it! Just 6 ingredients.
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Prepare Ingredients:
Thinly slice lettuce.
Slice cucumbers into half moons.
Thinly slice red onion.
Roughly chop parsley.
- Assemble lettuce, cucumber, onion, parsley, and garbanzo beans in a salad bowl.
- Drizzle with Italian dressing and toss to coat.
- Season with freshly cracked pepper to taste.
Keywords: chickpea chopped salad