This instant pot applesauce recipe is so EASY, anyone can make it! You’ll need just 3 ingredients for applesauce instant pot. 10 minute prep!
- 3 lbs. apples
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Peel apples and remove core and seeds. Cut into large chunks.
- Stir together apples, water, honey, cinnamon, and sea salt in Instant Pot.
- Cover and lock lid. Select manual setting and cook for 5 minutes on ‘High Pressure.’
- Once cooking is complete, let natural release (aka let it sit) for 5 minutes, then release pressure. Be sure to turn off Instant Pot.
- Use a mix of sweet and tart apples for best flavor.
Keywords: instant pot applesauce, applesauce instant pot, applesauce in instant pot, pressure cooker applesauce